Requisition visual studio 2015 tesseract 3.0 api source.

Sangeetha Raja

Jun 21, 2019, 2:56:53 AM6/21/19
to tesseract-dev
Hi,
We required visual studio 2015 tesseract 3.0 c#.net api source. We tried with in the following link project files https://github.com/charlesw/tesseract. Unfortunately we unable to open this project in visual studio 2015 application. Please advice.

Zdenko Podobny

Jun 21, 2019, 3:01:28 AM6/21/19
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
version 3.0 is old, outdated and unsupported.
You gen the latest code or any other (older) version from https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesserac

Zdenko

pi 21. 6. 2019 o 8:56 Sangeetha Raja <sangee...@gmail.com> napísal(a):