Newbie trying to contribute

瀏覽次數:156 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Krishna Prasad

未讀,
2019年5月16日 清晨6:36:052019/5/16
收件者:tesseract-dev
Hi Group,

 I'm a software developer who is using Tesseract for almost an year. Now, I feel like I should contribute something back to the community. However, I don't know where to start with. Is there any proper documentation on the work flow of Tesseract source code? Sorry, If this is a blunder question. I'm quite new to Open source contribution and looking for help. Thanks in advance.

P.S : https://ub-mannheim.github.io/tesseract/ I found this link in the internet, but this didn't help me to understand me the code or the flow.

Regards,
Krishna Prasad A S

Zdenko Podobny

未讀,
2019年5月16日 清晨7:13:372019/5/16
收件者:tesser...@googlegroups.com
If you are sw developer and you are using tesseract for more than one year, than your request is a little bit strange... What you mean by work flow of Tesseract source code.

If you want to contribute, best way is to
  1. clone tesseract git repository
  2. Go thorough tesseract issues, select one closes to your interest/experiences,
  3. Find the root of issue, fix the code and commit changes to your repository
  4. send PR tesseract repository

Zdenko

št 16. 5. 2019 o 12:36 Krishna Prasad <krishpr...@gmail.com> napísal(a):
回覆所有人