The purpose of TLPlayer

Super Ratel

Mar 12, 2023, 5:54:00 AM3/12/23
to Tesla Lossless Music Player

As an owner of Tesla EV, I loved this car. Tesla EV has perfect audio system (including more than ten speakers).

However, it doesn’t have a CD player and the music quality of its built-in internet music app is not good enough, as reported

So I developed TLPlayer to play lossless music file such as WAV or FLAC format to maximize the music experience of Tesla EV. As far as I know, TLPlayer is the first app to play lossless music file for Tesla drivers.

Cooper Lavoie

Apr 6, 2024, 7:06:04 AMApr 6
to Tesla Lossless Music Player
Download the latest version of  blackhole music app   for Android. This music streaming app, built with Flutter, allows you to import songs from Spotify, JioSaavan, Resso, and YouTube Music. If you're in search of a free music app, BlackHole is your top choice as it offers offline music listening, high-quality audio, and an ad-free experience.