Known limitations

Super Ratel

Mar 12, 2023, 5:52:57 AM3/12/23
to Tesla Lossless Music Player
1. You cannot use the scroll button on the steering wheel to switch songs and pause/play, but you can use the scroll button to change the audio volume.

2. I found there will be random glitches when playing FLAC files. I'm not sure it is a common issue in all Tesla EV models. I'm sure it is a bug of Tesla's browser. Because I've tried playing a flac file directly using Tesla's browser, I can still hear the random glitches.
If you care about the glitches, transform the flac files to wav format first.

3. When you switch from P-mode/N-mode to R-mode or D-mode, the music will stop playing. You can the restart playing by taping the play/pause button twice. I think it is necessary for safety concern.