Testing Datadog APP

Thomas Leveque

Apr 12, 2021, 8:40:26 AM4/12/21
to Terraform
I'm writing a feature for terraform-datadog-provider however when generating tests, i'm using my company app and test records those data.
I can't push those data as they can be sensitive.
My question : Is there a Testing Datadog App provided for testing purpose ?
Sincerly,
LEVEQUE Thomas

Alexandra Freeman

Jun 3, 2021, 10:55:59 AM6/3/21
to Terraform
Hi Thomas, thank you for your question!
On June 3, 2019 HashiCorp launched Discuss, a forum to facilitate dialogue within the HashiCorp community. This format allows answers to be more readily searched and indexed, making it easier to find answers to existing questions and to share knowledge with each other. Please direct all questions and conversations to the discussion forum. We look forward to collaborating with you there!

Cheers!