Unable to create namespace by Kubernetes provider

ameya agashe

Jun 27, 2021, 6:50:12 AM6/27/21
to terrafo...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Requesting some assistance on my question below.

Happy to get guidance here or StackOverflow …

Regards
Ameya

Sent from my iPhone

Alexandra Freeman

Jul 14, 2021, 7:19:44 PM7/14/21
to Terraform
Hello and thank you for your question!
On June 3, 2019 HashiCorp launched Discuss, a forum to facilitate dialogue within the HashiCorp community. This format allows answers to be more readily searched and indexed, making it easier to find answers to existing questions and to share knowledge with each other. Please direct all questions and conversations to the discussion forum. We look forward to collaborating with you there!

Cheers!