Java Application "synchronised" issue

Yong Lee Meng

Apr 28, 2020, 10:35:10 PM4/28/20
to terracotta-oss

Hi Terracotta Group,

I have Java applications that is currently setup not setup for load balancing. I am now searching for solutions for "synchronised" block over multiple JVM with load balancing and referred to here from the link https://coderanch.com/t/546587/java/synchronize-block-code-multiple-JVM and http://javadrama.blogspot.com/2012/10/terracotta-and-tomcat-clustering-page-2.html?m=1

I had seek help from http://tech.forums.softwareag.com/techjforum/posts/list/0/70386.page#240780 and referred to here.

I have a few questions:
1. Is Terracotta having it's own load balancing solutions or we need to setup load balancing on our own such as Nginx Load Balancing.
2. Our main question is to solve the "synchronised" over multiple JVM problem. From our research, Terracotta is the solution to our problem but having difficulty finding the right installation and setup instructions. We are actually going to do Terracotta DB installation and setup Nginx Load Balancing, do let us know if we are heading the correct direction and which is the correct Terracotta software.

Below is our Server & Software specification:
CentOS Linux 7
Nginx
Apache Tomcat/8.0.52
JDK1.8