How to manage terracotta server like tomcat using graphical user interface

Visto 23 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

sumon bappi

no leída,
3 mar 2018, 23:53:093/3/18
a terracotta-oss
  1. What version of Terracotta Server you are currently using;
  2. Paste the configuration you are using;
  3. Providing JDK and OS versions maybe useful as well.
Hello there,

I am so new in terracotta. Actually I have never worked enough with server. Right now I am using terracotta-3.7.0 for study purpose. I have two terrcotta node for active passive. Two tomcat instance to test session value and server hit. All is working fine. But I am doing it from command line. But I need to use it with graphical user interface like tomcat (such as - localhost:8080).

I have tried to follow the suggestion by terracotta website using Terracotta Enterprise Suite. But I can not download it.

 How can I achieve this? Can anybody please help me?

My JDK : 1.6
My OS : Windows 10 Pro
Responder a todos
Responder al autor