Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Message has been deleted

Eliazar Basile

Jul 7, 2024, 6:23:13 PM (yesterday) Jul 7
to terptravresbo

I just updated minecraft windows 10 edition to the 1.2 beta and because of the information at the top of the screen, I realized that It's using a max of less than 700 megabytes, even though I have 8 gigabytes of ram installed. Is there any way in which I can change this?

You may not need to, unless you've explored a lot of the world. Minecraft's memory use grows mainly with the render distance, total number of generated chunks (which increases when you explore new areas), and (starting with 1.2) /tickingareas.

minecraft windows 10 edition

Download Zip https://vittuv.com/2yRQ10

If you're having performance issues and you're running the Creators Update, go to Gaming in your settings and make sure you have Game Mode turned on. Game Mode tells Windows to allocate more memory to games written to take advantage of it. I'm confident that Minecraft would be one of those games, though I've never seen anything that actually says so.

Did anyone know the answer? I have 16g of ram and would like to manually allocate more as well. I have game mode on already in win10 settings. I still feel that it runs less smoothly than when I play Minecraft Java Edition, which I have 8gb allocated to.

If you're using the windows-10 edition of minecraft, it might be as simple as they haven't added that feature of the game to it yet (I do not own the Windows 10 edition, so I wouldn't know for sure). Usually, the default key for displaying the coords and other info is 'F3'.

This could also be an issue with your controls not being set to display the debug overlay in-game. If this is the case, it's a tiny bit more in-depth. type %appdata% into windows file explorer navigation bar and press ENTER. open the .minecraft folder and open options.txt with notepad application. after this, locate the entry that says "Key_Debug Key:" and set its value to 68 . Make sure to SAVE the file after you close it. Relaunch minecraft and go into your world and it will let you press F3 button and open the debug menu to get your coords.

Once you find that text file click on it until you see the "key_key" options. Now you won't see a debug option, so you have to make one.To make one simply make a new line under the "key_key.attack" lineThen type "key_debug.key:68" then SAVE THAT text file, do not make a new one.

Option 1: go to your pause tab by pressing Esc. On your screen it should have 4 buttons: resume, settings, feedback, and save and quit. Click on settings and scroll down until you find "show coordinates". Click the on/off button beside it. You're done!

59fb9ae87f