Re: ul

Message has been deleted

Eliazar Basile

1:28 PM (5 hours ago) 1:28 PM
to terptravresbo

Un-humble brag alert: We led the tech to run 3D games at near-native speeds, and now Firefox is bringing even better performance to online gaming. Our powerful browser reduces lags, speeds up ping times and optimizes overall gameplay through faster, leaner browsing.

Firefox Speed

Download https://tinourl.com/2yUuAP

Firefox is one of the top web browsers available today. The Firefox browser developers always perform updates to improve page speed whenever a new feature is introduced. Still, sometimes you want to increase the Firefox page loading speed.

Since your Firefox browser limits the number of simultaneous connections to a single server, upping this limit will make a noticeable speed change to pages with many images or videos. This is given your bandwidth can handle it.

These functions use your graphics card to speed up certain functions, especially loading videos. However, this can cause slow load times or blurry text, especially with older operating systems or graphics cards.

If you are experiencing very slow page load speeds on a broadband connection, consider resetting Firefox to remove a buggy add-on or setting change. This will delete all your add-ons, themes, and download history, and return your settings to default.

The toolbar includes a Throttling dropdown, which allows you to throttle your network speed to emulate various different network speed conditions. Choose an option from the menu, and it will persist across reloads.

However, in Opera 10.53 it was not enjoyable. Not because Opera could not keep up with the speed, but since instead of moving the bottom piece, it was kept stationary and the whole playing field moved instead. (I managed to go to level 17 in my first try in spite of this.) In Opera 10.6 the page fails to load properly.

You may be able to make changes to your code in order to speed it up. I haven't examined it in great detail, but I see you have constructs like if(dodge.goRight == true .... Although not a source of slowness, this does hint that you may not have used the optimal solution everywhere.

These are the methods that you can apply to make Firefox faster and more efficient. The main method is by altering your about:config preferences. However, other methods given above can also be used along with the about:config method to increase the browsing speed.

We hope you found this article useful. Please visit our home page in case you need help from our certified remote computer repair experts who can speed up your PC in the future. Our technicians fix thousands of computers per year from the comfort of your business or home.

You choose firefox as the main browser for your device? What makes you wonder how to increase Firefox download speed? In this article, we will cover some simple ways to solve your problem.

Similar to other popular browsers such as Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, Firefox is also widely used. However, Firefox is considered to have faster download speeds and many other interesting features.

Turbo Download Manager is a free Firefox extension that speeds up your downloads. This plugin is Mozilla-recommended for how to increase download speed, which means it's absolutely secure to use and has no security risks.

There are many simple ways for how to increase Firefox download speed as we mentioned above. Hopefully, they will help you have a smooth experience using the browser as well as save your download time. Cheers!

Several distributions provide the x2go packages out of the box, for instance Debian testing, or in Stable-Backports. But if not,see :start , they provide prebuilt binary packages/repositories for many distributions. You should install x2goclient (on the computer where you want to interact with firefox) and x2goserver (in the computer where firefox should be running), you can then configure your sessions for single X applications of for full desktop views etc. The connection itself happens over ssh. It's a really wonderful tool :)

To use it, you run "x2goclient", it starts a GUI where you can create a new session: you provide the dns name of the server, port, ssh data, etc and then you select the "session type", ie, if you want a full remote KDE or GNOME desktop for instance, or just a "single application" and there you enter "firefox".

NOTE: I am very, very far from an expert on this. The command above is what I use after finding it on a blog post somewhere and I have noticed a huge improvement in speed. I am sure the various commenters below know what they're talking about and that these encryption cyphers might not be the best ones. It is very likely that the only bit of this answer that is truly relevant is using the -C switch to compress the data being transferred.

Firefox is highly X11 unfriendly. It rarelly uses commands - which X11 could handle efficiently - but mostly small and badly compressable bitmaps which it packs into X11 bitplane operations. Combining two things which should never come close anyway.Worst case: Any small animation. Even a 64x64 pixel animated GIF can literally freeze your firefox connection.

On a highspeed line - e.g. 100Mbit or higher - compression is usually more of a burden than a bone. Your milage may vary. Try ssh with "-C". With SSH2 there is no more manual selection of compression level, you stuck with something comparable to "gzip -3" or have to do some trickery tunneling. It might be possible to get faster compression using the pretty fast "lzop -1" or better compression using "xz -9e". I played around with "lzop -1" some ten years ago and results where unimpressive.

The speed of your crypto stuff depends a lot on your CPU. See =2255 for a easy way to check which cypher runs fastest on your system. Expect two times of speed between fastest and slowest. Though over the last 20 years I have never seen a slow cypher as standard, the cypher usually are defaulting to something close to the fastest.

For the folks who may not have stumbled on this yet, speed tests seem to be messed up with Chrome and Firefox on Macs and possibly PCs. I've been trying to figure out why, after upgrading to gigabit service yesterday, I was hitting nowhere near what I'd expect for the service. I have a Motorola MB8600 which supports gigabit. After reading the troubleshooting guides on this forum and several chat sessions with Xfinity reps, numerous modem resets, connecting directly to modem, cable swaps, router and computer reboots, I was only getting high 90mbps on Chrome using speedtest.xfinity.com. It was better on fast.com ( 300-450mbps), speedtest.net (sub-200mbps) and some other sites, but not what I was expecting. During the last chat I decided to try Safari and, of course, I hit 950-1100mbps. A bit of googling showed a few other people complaining about the same issue on Chrome. Firefox seems to be also afflicted but to a lesser degree resulting in better tests (400-800mbps). The workaround on a Mac is to use Safari or Chrome incognito. Not sure why this works in incognito on Chrome, but it does. Hope this helps other people pulling their hair out with results they've been getting with these browsers. My hair was about gone by the time I found this workaround.

Re-read my response. I installed the app and the test results are posted, citing the similarities between the Ookla app and Safari / Chrome incognito. Using non-incognito Chrome present very different results. I agree that you take the browser out of the equation, I just did not have any use for an additional app before when I get adequate results using a web-based utility. I'm not doing performance testing, just need a ballpark figure to know whether I'm getting the speeds I'm signed up for.

One of my friends also has the same problem and he's in another country.
(and to be honest I asked around 10 friends and only one of them has this problem, so it's not really easy to reproduce)
Few people on the internet has had this problem but no helpful answers to it.
e.g. _uploads_capped_at_25mbs_in_firefox_not/

I just messaged a friend of mine and he's located in Portugal with 100mbps connection, he also has the same problem. He never noticed it until I asked him now. His upload speed is 7MB/s on Firefox and 15MB/s on chrome or any other browser.

But reading the title (upload speed slow) - I don't think so. Tailing only delays opening a network request for tracking requests and resources. When such a request starts, tailing has zero influence on that.

As I said in my OP, I tried everything from fresh Windows install to trying from countless other PCs (friends' PCs etc..) Every ISP in Jordan gives me the same problem with upload speed on Firefox. It's so weird to say the least.

Hello adam, thanks for confirming the issue on your end. The issue with Firefox upload can be easily reproduced and it's so clear with Google Drive for those affected, but if the issue was only with Google Drive I don't think I would've opened this ticket, I noticed it also on ZippyShare and many other upload sites and even some speedtests like for example.

In Chrome, when I set "Experimental QUIC protocol" from "default" to "disabled", my upload speed gets significantly lower, max 11MB/s, but with it being set on default I get 48MB/s which is what I should be getting.

Now moving to Firefox, when I set network.http.http3.enabled to "true", I get extremely lower upload speed, around 20KB/s, yes you read that right, it's 20 kilobytes per second! and it even gets stuck sometimes and the file doesn't get uploaded.

Hey everyone, I've been following this thread and made an account just to help out. I'm on v77.0.1 running on MacOS 14.6. My upload speeds are limited to around 5MB/s, while Chrome and Safari top out around 26MB/s. I've tested the TLS downgrade workaround mentioned early and can confirm that it brings my upload speeds in Firefox in line with other browsers. I've downloaded the nightly to test the http3 setting and it behaves just as Ahmad noted above.

aa06259810