Need Recommendations for Training and deploying TF models on server regularly

csa...@gmail.com

May 25, 2021, 10:23:31 PM5/25/21
to TensorFlow End Users - GETTING STARTED, TUTORIALS & HOW-TO'S
Hello,

I have a TF model that is trained in Tensorflow on Colab pro. It took 2 hours to train in Full GPU with 16GB ram. We have a webpage that runs the predictions of the model ( converted from Python Tensorflow to Tensorflow.js in the browser) and given user inputs.

We would like to host our model on a server automate the whole process ( from training to prediction webpage) regularly, say every other day.

1) Are there any microcomputers that can handle this job? any recommendations would be appreciated.
2) Whare the specifications of the hosting service to host our model and webpage. We are thinking are purchasing a Linux hosting ( with cPanel) and a GPU VM with high RAM. Can I use my Colab Pro subscription and spit out its trained models to the file system of the server?
3) Can you advise on automating the processes of training and converting the models to tensorflow.js, please?

Any help would be appreciated.

Lance Norskog

May 25, 2021, 11:57:43 PM5/25/21
to csa...@gmail.com, TensorFlow End Users - GETTING STARTED, TUTORIALS & HOW-TO'S