client evaluation with tensorflow federated

Stefan Siring

Dec 19, 2020, 8:54:14 AM12/19/20
to TensorFlow End Users - GETTING STARTED, TUTORIALS & HOW-TO'S
Im currently trying to get started with TensorFlow Federated.
I was looking at the example code from https://www.tensorflow.org/federated and used it to get my model working with 2 clients, but now i was wondering how to evaluate the global model and if possible the client models. I couldn't find much information about this so i hope someone can point me in the right direction. Please tell me if you need more information from me.