ImageMsCocoCharacters (image_ms_coco_characters)

Sumeet Singh

Oct 21, 2019, 8:12:23 PM10/21/19
to tensor2tensor
Hi,
    Does anybody know what model goes along with the ImageMsCocoCharacters (image_ms_coco_characters) problem? Please note, I am referring to the Image-2-Text problem, not image_text_ms_coco which is a text-to-image problem. I just want to get an end-to-end loop working with my dataset first before I plug in my own model. The only reference to image_ms_coco_characters I've found in the code is in slicenet_test.py, which seems to suggest that SliceNet should work with it. I'll try it but in the meantime wanted to ask around in case someone knew better ...

Thanks!,
Sumeet