accuracy from t2t-decode or t2t-trainer

David Liebman

Jul 12, 2019, 12:46:40 PM7/12/19
to tensor2tensor
Hi, I've got a model and dataset that I want to test. I want to measure accuracy. I want to know the percentage of times where the output of the trained model matches the target value. I am using t2t-trainer for training and t2t-decoder for evaluation. In the decoder I have set 'decode_to_file' and 'score_file' successfully. When I do this I get an output file that contains floats. Is there a way to convert those floats to something more useful? If not how do I go about getting that accuracy that I want?