Game crash when I used Throwable.

Rishav Mohan

Jul 18, 2019, 6:49:53 AM7/18/19
to Gameloop
Dear concern person, I am using TGB as I play on emulator and I am facing a Game Crash issue in Pubg Mobile whenever I try to use any thwoable item like Frag Grenade, Smoke Grenade, Stun Grenade or Molotov. As I open up any throwable my game get crash and screen get freezed at the same time. Even if I am spectating someone then also same issue appears if He/She uses any of the above mentioned throwable item. After the screen get freeze I can hear the background sounds but my character and everything else get freezed. I have also tried to repair the emulator many times and even reinstalled the whole setup twice a time but this issue dont disappear. Kindly help me resolve the issue as throwble plays an impotant rople in gameplay.

Reagrds,
Rishav Mohan
Email- risha...@gamil.com
Player Id- 5221211378