[FEEDBACK] Friend System

Tencent Gaming Buddy

Jun 27, 2019, 3:04:31 AM6/27/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Dear Users,

we would like to know about the friend system and how its helping users or what we can do to improve the system further. Hence Please let us know by replying to this topic.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Noor Nabiul Alam Siddiqui

Jun 27, 2019, 4:53:43 AM6/27/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Is it something like the steam friend system?
In my TGB there is no friend system.

can you please tell me or show me this feature, it will help me to understand everything and what you guys need..

Nida Khan

Jun 27, 2019, 6:01:42 AM6/27/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Sir
I do not understand anything
Message has been deleted

Biswajit Sil

Jun 27, 2019, 9:36:44 AM6/27/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Your turbo engine is great! Big appluase! But sometimes you engine server the connectivity and all I have to do is restart the engine and go ahead... While I'm streaming I happened with me lots of time.. my channel name is LW Shaun... Please fix this ! Thank you
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

petrisor juravle

Jun 29, 2019, 5:57:22 AM6/29/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Can u tencent put one anticheat in PUBG ?

ibrahimharnas radjamuda

Jun 29, 2019, 8:06:19 AM6/29/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

qweq.png

Why does my public game error after being updated, it says that the error code, can I help me?
Message has been deleted

luan nguyen van

Jun 30, 2019, 3:35:42 AM6/30/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i install my game but it is always loading 98% ? how should I do to solve this problem ?

lucneves CS-GO 007

Jun 30, 2019, 11:47:40 AM6/30/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
 Meu computador não quer mostrar intero não da para jogar nada.

Aramis Reis

Jun 30, 2019, 11:50:11 AM6/30/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Olá Tancente Gaming Buddy...

Eu estou tive alguns problemas com motor turbo:
1: o jogo foi apagado do meu pc.
2: quando eu abro o jogo e fecho, o mesmo so entra se eu reiniciar o pc.
3: eu acabei de baixar e instalar novamente, mas ta "instalando" faz mais ou menos 1 hora.

Existe alguma coisa que eu possa fazer pra melhor esses erros?

Zero Robbin

Jul 1, 2019, 2:42:10 AM7/1/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Hey man, I can't access the tencet gaming buddy. I'm in game now, and it say to me if "failed to connect to server" or " server isn't respond quickly". Can you help me about this problem man??

Febry Ardiansyah

Jul 1, 2019, 3:35:41 AM7/1/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
yeah me to, help us

adel mokhtari

Jul 1, 2019, 9:20:17 PM7/1/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
marwan mokhtari

S.A Technical

Jul 3, 2019, 2:03:01 AM7/3/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
My computer    processer . core i5    100 GB Space  is empty RAM Memory 6GB but PUBG MOBILE I'm coming to the black screen, please do i  help

Ajit kumar Singh

Jul 3, 2019, 9:25:08 AM7/3/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
hai

Abdullah Alenzy

Jul 3, 2019, 11:36:19 AM7/3/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
hello guys can eneyone help me pls I can't install tencent gaming buddy in my PC

0001.jpg

Sankar Ram

Jul 4, 2019, 2:24:39 AM7/4/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Is there a way PUBG can show an icon for emulator players and mobile players. I play both and when I play emulator I want to see who else in my friend list is playing emulator.

Vip Boy

Jul 4, 2019, 7:23:16 AM7/4/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

dont

understand

,,

MHAMD ALSHLAN

Jul 4, 2019, 7:29:16 AM7/4/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
h aeshadap

Jilmer A.V

Jul 4, 2019, 8:55:57 AM7/4/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
yo
Error with the level of my account. They lowered me to the bronze level for no reason. please i need you to help me with this problem.(On the north american server)
ID:5298108713

СЛЕСАРЬ

Jul 4, 2019, 10:30:57 AM7/4/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Make that it was possible to play on Windows XP.
sorry, I can't speak English. I'm Russian.
You listen to my proposal.

Suzy Lima

Jul 4, 2019, 11:15:26 AM7/4/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
eu adoro fre fire

hamit sarıdemir

Jul 6, 2019, 8:32:12 AM7/6/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Dear PUBG developer, my account was recently banned by you, although I do not accept this ban, I strongly object. My account has been banned for no reason and has been removed from the game, there is no evidence and evidence, and there is no inappropriate behavior. If my account has been in breach of your rules, I need proof that I have. I'm waiting for some good news about reopening my account, good day.

ID: kocavali38
LV: 48

potta raaz

Jul 6, 2019, 10:13:22 AM7/6/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
bhanuprasad2260

kallil Alves

Jul 6, 2019, 10:37:57 PM7/6/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
como autualiza

Tech For Games Imdad

Jul 7, 2019, 2:57:03 AM7/7/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
please enable mic to talk with friends

in pubg or freefire

Леня Игнатов

Jul 7, 2019, 10:19:44 AM7/7/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
мне интересно вашу мать когда будет античит
когда я смогу норм играть в вашу гребаную игру
да неужели вам самим не надоели жалобы или вы их не читаете?

Yomi velasco

Jul 8, 2019, 12:30:00 PM7/8/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
m{fkynopktnnyhkjyhnk

អោម សុជាតិ

Jul 9, 2019, 12:09:23 PM7/9/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
game

អោម សុជាតិ

Jul 9, 2019, 12:18:40 PM7/9/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
mm

Arif Forid

Jul 9, 2019, 2:06:19 PM7/9/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
1111

holil speed

Jul 10, 2019, 5:23:38 AM7/10/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
saya orang indonesia saya memiliki masalah dengan aplikasi ini tolong bantu saya bagaimana cara nya ketika aplikasi dijalankan lama kelaman keluar sendiri terus gagbisa main lagi punyasay yang fersi mobalagen

holil speed

Jul 10, 2019, 5:26:04 AM7/10/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
saya pikir anda bisa buat aplikasi yang versi 64 bit agar dapat digunakan dengan enak yang suport 64 bit

Andani Хорст

Jul 10, 2019, 8:23:44 AM7/10/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Why tgb dont installing! I can run it earlier, but know i can not

ADNAN EL FARRA

Jul 10, 2019, 11:30:04 AM7/10/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

65974948_712814292490017_259470111201558528_n[1].png

please please please im65749194_2380699938642389_8786721880309497856_n[1].jpg

Guilherme Felipe

Jul 10, 2019, 10:29:35 PM7/10/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Olá Aramis reis

vamos resolver seu problema rapidinho:)

1-coloque o motor DirectX+, assim seu jogo nao vai sair nem desinstalar
2-coloca os graficos em minimo
3-desistala e instala o jogo denovo

Tenta  esses 3

boa sorte!!

Guilherme

muhammad husnain

Jul 11, 2019, 3:43:09 AM7/11/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
hy

Mr.Hacker

Jul 12, 2019, 2:21:28 AM7/12/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
tgb is not install on my pc its stuck on 25% solve this problem!!!!!!!

Francisco larenas maturana

Jul 12, 2019, 6:32:32 PM7/12/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

hola, no me deja abrir el juego, he reinstalado 3 veces el emulador, borre en modo seguro y aun asi mismo error code 1. help

tencent.png

Natthapong Gilnsukon

Jul 13, 2019, 5:44:30 AM7/13/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
โดนแบนเรื่องอะไรเนี้ยงงมาก เล่นๆอยู่หลุดเฉย

kra ken

Jul 14, 2019, 8:47:53 AM7/14/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Your gamepad is not connecting in my pc .That's why I have to change it before every game .

Muhammad Arya Balcazar

Jul 14, 2019, 10:15:00 AM7/14/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Dear Developer PUBG,

My Account Details:

Nickname:DNSDistorsick

Level:62

In this case I report the problem to my account which has been banned by you, I strongly object if my account is banned due to no reason.

If my account has made a mistake then give me a reason and proof if my account has violated the rules that have been applied

For the sake of convenience and cooperation we as PUBG players are very disappointed and reluctant to see our account banned.

happy if this case is continued and resolved carefully

I will wait for the good news

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ศรายุทธ โกญจนาท

Jul 14, 2019, 5:31:22 PM7/14/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
ผมโดนแบนคับไม่ได้ใช้ โปรคลิกรูป ถ้วย ก็โดนแบน 10 ปี เติมไปเยอะคับช่วยที help me id 5287464361
Message has been deleted

ʟᴏʀᴅ ɢᴜᴇᴠᴀʀᴀ

Jul 15, 2019, 8:28:07 AM7/15/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Dear Developer PUBG,

My Account Details:

ID:5191518919

Nickname:FINISHッ

Level:45

The date and time when the account suspension was confirmed
(14-7-2019 19:51:20)

ʟᴏʀᴅ ɢᴜᴇᴠᴀʀᴀ

Jul 15, 2019, 8:30:21 AM7/15/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

drb...@comcast.net

Jul 16, 2019, 12:40:04 AM7/16/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I need help with upgrade of pubg.  The recent upgrade does not seem to work, though it does indicate the 7/15/19 version on the game center.  When I try to load the game, pubg, it says it is not the most recent version.... Please help

Esra Yıldırım

Jul 16, 2019, 5:01:07 AM7/16/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
hamzaesrde yotube

Trịnh Vlog

Jul 16, 2019, 5:21:32 AM7/16/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Please update to the latest version of Arena of Valor

Tiago Quintas

Jul 16, 2019, 9:33:15 AM7/16/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
When will the AOV update come to the emulator?

Đức Toàn Nguyễn

Jul 16, 2019, 9:48:53 AM7/16/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Please update arena of valor
Message has been deleted

İlahə Goddess

Jul 16, 2019, 9:46:33 PM7/16/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Why is there no flag of Azerbaijan?

saulgamerrbYT

Jul 17, 2019, 5:49:53 PM7/17/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
quero saber porque no free fire nao da pra fala com os amigos?queria saber porque jogo bastante obrigado se ver

Clarissa Archmage

Jul 17, 2019, 11:00:44 PM7/17/19
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
is this safe to download?

Atikur Rahaman

Jul 18, 2019, 6:32:50 AM7/18/19
to Gameloop
HHIII

SpawN SpAwN

Jul 18, 2019, 6:44:25 AM7/18/19
to Gameloop
My account got banned. How to unban it??

lakshya rajpurohit

Jul 18, 2019, 7:07:30 AM7/18/19
to Gameloop
world worst emulator i ever seen ... the developer are not fixing the lag of this emulator ........
i have high end rs 80,000  gaming pc but this bhullshit emulator  gives me 34 fps on low sttings  in pubg mobile ...
wtf are you doing tencent developers .............. plz fix it
optimize this emulator and these emulator games for pc..
itss a huge request by me and all the indain player
..