【Notice】How to solve the problem of "loading at 98%" if you have some Anti-virus software

Tencent Gaming Buddy Admin

May 7, 2018, 7:16:06 AM5/7/18
to TencentGa...@googlegroups.com
 We have found that some anti-virus software like K7 Anti-virus have compatibility issues with Tencent Gaming Buddy,
 so if you have this problems please disable your anti-virus software and try again

Here only the K7 antivirus software solution is listed.
If other antivirus software also has this problem, please send us feedback.

E.g  K7 Antivirus Software
Please follow the steps below
1.Click Antivirus and Antispyware
2.Click System Monitor tab and check Low Leavel of protection
3.Do not choose Browser Protection and Exploit protection in Carnivore

darioc...@gmail.com

May 7, 2018, 11:38:59 AM5/7/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I uninstalled Anti-Virus and Windows Defender and Firewall disabled and I still have the error 98%

rishitgup...@gmail.com

May 7, 2018, 12:36:15 PM5/7/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i have quick heal anti virus but the installation stucks at 98%

thong kenttong

May 7, 2018, 2:24:04 PM5/7/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
cant instlall stuck at 98% with diangostic report attatch
Diagnostic Results of Tencent Gaming Buddy.zip

Ashik Mahmud

May 7, 2018, 2:27:42 PM5/7/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Turn off Windows Defender from Group policies ..........still stuck at 98% ......... fix this pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

faridae...@gmail.com

May 7, 2018, 2:38:43 PM5/7/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Not working ....windows 10....windows defender
Message has been deleted

Tencent Gaming Buddy Admin

May 8, 2018, 3:59:56 AM5/8/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

muko...@gmail.com

May 8, 2018, 10:01:58 AM5/8/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Avira %98 error help

vibha...@gmail.com

May 8, 2018, 12:08:48 PM5/8/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i Have k7 and it works like a charm. thanks for the support.

maziz...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 6:08:46 AM5/9/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i disabled windefender but still it stops at %98.win10.i dont ve antivirüs program.i can play pubg at momo

araj...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 7:13:46 AM5/9/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i HAVE THIS ISSUE TOO .. I use Quick Heal Antivirus and it's stuck at 98% !!!
wtf
HOW TO SOLVE IT?
PLS HELP

rajat.k...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 1:30:14 PM5/9/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
how will it be in windows defender

xdroi...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 2:14:09 PM5/9/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Windows Defender deactivate and still dont work :/

yuth...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 10:25:21 PM5/9/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I don't have anti virus. I already turn off firewall but i still stuck at 98%. Please reply

draind...@gmail.com

May 10, 2018, 12:47:35 AM5/10/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I have same problem with comodo internet security, i try turn off it and that problem happens again . Please help to solve it. 98% loading.

viniuau...@hotmail.com

May 11, 2018, 9:53:31 AM5/11/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I have no antivirus and i still have this problem.

Pedro Lucas

May 11, 2018, 7:28:28 PM5/11/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Didn't work

ulisse...@gmail.com

May 11, 2018, 11:22:36 PM5/11/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Not working

rajula...@gmail.com

May 12, 2018, 12:48:31 AM5/12/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
So guys I was really bugged that so many people's game stuck at 98%.It has happened with me ,so if you guys need help try this http://androiddump.com/how-to-resolve-error-98-in-pubg-mobile-in-tencent-emulator/      tell me if it also works for you.

ajayjpa...@gmail.com

May 12, 2018, 6:57:48 AM5/12/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Still no progress

viniuau...@hotmail.com

May 12, 2018, 9:06:01 AM5/12/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
This post is a copy from a brazilian blog called Mobile Gamer https://www.mobilegamer.com.br/2018/05/pubg-mobile-no-emulador-da-tencent-como-resolver-problema-de-98.html

And no, it doesn't work for me.

ulisse...@gmail.com

May 12, 2018, 2:46:09 PM5/12/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Tencent plz solve this problem

Andrian Indwar

May 12, 2018, 3:45:59 PM5/12/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
hello tencent please help me my game was working on that day but on another day my game stop working a i uninstall all program and reinstall but game PUGB is not installing i am doing again again but still not working ................please guys help me slove my problem as soon as possible

lucasgab...@gmail.com

May 12, 2018, 10:03:37 PM5/12/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I think the mistake is in the game SD folder. In my PC the Market, the Emulator and the Rootfs are installed in Disk C, but the SD is in Disk G. I tried to do what is links above, but no success. It would be a way to change SD directory only.

aluca...@hotmail.com

May 13, 2018, 9:55:23 PM5/13/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I don't have antivirus.

Same problem

didn't work...

Haval Kala

May 13, 2018, 11:48:56 PM5/13/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I literally turned off every function of Windows Defender and ran the emulator as admin, but still stuck at 98%.

Diagnostic Results of Tencent Gaming Buddy.zip

rajula...@gmail.com

May 14, 2018, 12:26:49 AM5/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
looks like that you all will have to wait because as so many people have the same problem some youtuber will upload a video or something   or   probably tencent will release a patch

kingisb...@gmail.com

May 14, 2018, 6:04:27 AM5/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i dont have any antivirus but stuck at 98%

maruf...@gmail.com

May 14, 2018, 12:16:31 PM5/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

same here i also  dont have any antivirus but stuck at 98%

Lívio Cunha

May 14, 2018, 9:18:23 PM5/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Unfortunately I'm also facing the problem, frozen at 98%. Done everything that was said here. IT DOES NOT WORK.

shubhansh...@gmail.com

May 14, 2018, 11:43:18 PM5/14/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Hey, plz provide a solution to the problem of "stuck at 98%" properly. the most of the people facing the same problem including me.

tiagobr...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 2:31:14 AM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

error 98%!! Plx results

mohdaz...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 5:28:32 AM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i had the 98% problem before....now it loads beyond that and the entire engine closes and starts again ..to 100%  then closes and starts again...this happens on a loop...sometimes a message come that emulator couldnt start or error 6

Pedro Lucas

May 15, 2018, 2:07:10 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Still stuck at 98% after update :/

Welder Junio

May 15, 2018, 2:22:12 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Ainda continua com erro 98%, mesmo apos remover o antivírus, desativar firewall, limpar registros.
Isso no windows 10, pois em outro Pc com windows 7 rodou normalmente com o mesmo antivírus que estava no windows 10 e com Firewall ativado.
O problema não é com ativirus o firewall, está mais para compatibilidade com windows 10, acredito eu.

lucasgab...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 2:25:34 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Welder, tem como você enviar os prints do diagnóstico nos dois sistemas?

Welder Junio

May 15, 2018, 2:29:43 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Reinstalando aqui, pois mudei o diretório de instalação para testar, assim que terminar envio os print

AHMET GENÇ

May 15, 2018, 2:30:43 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i have a same problem too
i not use antivirus

it say
Message has been deleted

Welder Junio

May 15, 2018, 2:36:38 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

esse print é no Win 7

Gamer Sarmad

May 15, 2018, 3:43:17 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Please Help

blood...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 6:05:32 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
j'ai le même soucis rien fonctionne bloqué a 98% svp

tiagobr...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 6:56:21 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Resolvido erro 98%... Solved !!! xd

segue passo a passo:

OBS: faça igual ao video.

depois de baixar só abri o pubg pelo pure apk.

tiagobr...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 6:58:13 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
consegui resolver segue esses passos igual ao video, colocando chines e em portugues igualzinho

Welder Junio

May 15, 2018, 9:00:45 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Testando agora se funcionar, comento

tiagobr...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 9:07:02 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
TMJ

lucasgab...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 9:52:01 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Não funcionou pra mim. Estou recebendo um erro "Failed to initialize rendering engine" e depois "Failed to start Gaming Buddy". Se alguém souber como consertar me ajude aí... :(

Pedro Lucas

May 15, 2018, 11:00:41 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Mesmo assim não funfou, tá foda faz  4 dias.

hernandes...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 11:04:16 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Deu certo, vlw

Tuck Wai Loh

May 15, 2018, 11:53:34 PM5/15/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Still have no solution on this?

sasikuma...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 12:28:22 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i got the same problem stuck at 98%... but i just solved that problem  uninstall the version and try reinstall on another location not the same C drive.

Tuck Wai Loh

May 16, 2018, 12:31:36 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Meaning, reinstall it again at another location beside drive C...

sasikuma...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 1:08:54 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
yes reinstall it another location

Pedro Lucas

May 16, 2018, 1:19:59 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Welder, funcionou?

Tuck Wai Loh

May 16, 2018, 1:22:04 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I din notice got options to choose installation location...

Cleiton faustino

May 16, 2018, 1:23:24 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Diagnostic Results of Tencent Gaming Buddy.zip

hernandes...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 1:28:28 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
segue o tutorial, comigo deu certo para remover o erro que trava 98% de instalação

Faz igual ao video , instale o APK Pure , depois quando ele for abrir clique bem rapido no PubG que vc instalou , pronto.

Tuck Wai Loh

May 16, 2018, 2:05:57 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I install it on the other drive than C drive also have no luck to settle the cant load beyond 96%
Message has been deleted

Gamer Sarmad

May 16, 2018, 6:37:46 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Thanks <3 <3 >3

Welder Junio

May 16, 2018, 7:28:13 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
cara abriu, mas o jogo está em chines, ae trava em um tela de Loading.

deshmukhka...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 7:42:44 AM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I HAVE DISABLED MY ANTI VIRUS BUT STILL THE INSTALLATION STUCK AT 98% AND IT RE OPENS THE LOADING WINDOW SOOO MANY TIMES

luhiiz...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 9:44:58 PM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy

someone has been able to resolve the installation failure 98%?

Tuck Wai Loh

May 16, 2018, 10:09:37 PM5/16/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I fail to install n run the game on Hp laptop, even I off the anti virus n install on different drive...

But I have no issue install n run it on my desktop pc... Successful on 1st attempt fresh install the tencent gaming buddy n download the game...

Both running on windows 10 (latest windows update May)

ilyape...@gmail.com

May 18, 2018, 5:21:16 PM5/18/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Я отключил антивирус, но проблема осталась. Что делать?

maek...@gmail.com

May 19, 2018, 8:18:21 PM5/19/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
I have same problem with comodo internet security, i try turn off it and that problem happens again . Please help to solve it. 98% loading.

amalpa...@gmail.com

May 20, 2018, 7:57:48 AM5/20/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
i have quick heal antivirus it has the same problem stucked at 98%

felipeolivei...@gmail.com

May 20, 2018, 1:38:55 PM5/20/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
help pls "98%" HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

blood...@gmail.com

May 20, 2018, 2:18:26 PM5/20/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
Aidée moi svp :'(
pubg.png

dwraf...@gmail.com

May 20, 2018, 6:52:07 PM5/20/18
to Tencent Gaming Buddy
tambem estou com msm problema de instalação!!!