Re: General control button "F"

Message has been deleted

Gameloop

Sep 29, 2021, 7:18:08 AM9/29/21
to Tencent Gaming Buddy By Gameloop
USe vpn to update gameloop

On Saturday, 25 September 2021 at 23:13:07 UTC+5 alexandr...@gmail.com wrote:
hello i need help?

My gameloop after updating the function button which is "F" doesn't pick up items on the ground, I play battle royale only, I don't play mj.
I tried to configure it in every way, I have a video card and it still looks like something is wrong. Can you help me?
Other functions like exiting the car, exiting the helicopter, entering the vehicle, the "F" button works, I've tried to change it without success.
Before to go up the helicopter I pressed the mouse button for it to take off even if clicking nothing happens. I will leave some prints.
Message has been deleted