Hello GameLoopers,

Saeed Ahmed

Mar 14, 2021, 3:29:15 AM3/14/21
to Tencent Gaming Buddy By Gameloop
Many of you are asking about the new gameloop 2021 version, we would like to let you know that there is no such version of GameLoop. We want to remind people that our one and only official site is http://gameloop.me/ . Over the past few months we have noticed an increase in complaints about fake gameloop websites, they are spreading rumors and many of the users got banned downloading from there.All other sources are fake, and may have viruses. Download from our official websites to avoid any inconvenience and enjoy playing the games with GameLoop ! If you need further assistance, please get in-touch with us directly.