Gameloop 7.1 latest version(2021) lags quite badly?

Swakshar Deb

Apr 25, 2021, 8:20:43 AM4/25/21
to Tencent Gaming Buddy By Gameloop
I use the gameloop 7.1 beta version(old). There pubg mobile runs quite good I face minimal lags. But few weeks ago I update it into gameloop 7.1 latest version. After that my game started to lag so badly that it is impossible for me to play now. I also notice that there is no smart mode available there. Generally I play using the smart mode. I think it is may be the reason behind this. Also after updating the version I am not able to install the old gameloop 7.1 version. Can anyone please help me here?

Gameloop

Apr 25, 2021, 8:36:11 AM4/25/21
to Tencent Gaming Buddy By Gameloop
update your hardware

Swakshar Deb

Apr 25, 2021, 8:39:17 AM4/25/21
to Tencent Gaming Buddy By Gameloop
Sorry I mistype the second line. The old version of gameloop 7.1 runs quite good in my system. If the latest version can run that good of the old version than I have no problem with the new version

Gameloop

Apr 25, 2021, 8:40:56 AM4/25/21
to Tencent Gaming Buddy By Gameloop
the old version is not available now