Linking with a macroeconomic model

edoardo iannetti

Nov 16, 2023, 3:04:20 PM11/16/23
to Temoa Project
Dear all,
Hello! I would like to ask you if anyone has attempted to link TEMOA with a macroeconomic model, such as a CGE. I am currently working on a similar project and would be interested to know if someone has already undertaken this or is in the process of doing so.
Thank you,
Edoardo

I. Daniel Posen

Nov 22, 2023, 9:58:46 PM11/22/23
to Temoa Project

Hi Edoardo,

This is something we’ve been thinking about attempting in the future – though likely not until next year at the earliest. I’d be interested to stay in touch to hear how your effort goes, and possibly to collaborate at a later time.

Best,

I. Daniel Posen, PhD

Associate Professor | Civil & Mineral Engineering | University of Toronto

Canada Research Chair: System-scale Environmental Impacts of Energy and Transport Technologies

daniel...@utoronto.ca

edoardo iannetti

Nov 23, 2023, 7:56:03 AM11/23/23
to Temoa Project
Dear Daniel,

it would also be interesting for me to stay in touch and in case to think about a collaboration in the future.
Kind regards,
Edoardo Iannetti