US electric and light duty transportation sectors database

Aaron Belman Martínez

Oct 27, 2022, 3:06:25 PM10/27/22
to Temoa Project
Hello community!

I was browsing the TEMOA GitHub repository and the US_base_lowbatcost.sql / US_base_lowbatcost.sqlite databases caught my attention, as it said they focus on the electric and light duty transportation sectors. However, the files seem missing as they do not appear in the repository.

Is there a way to get access to them?

Kind regards,

Aaron

Joe

Nov 6, 2022, 8:26:55 AM11/6/22
to Temoa Project
Hi Aaron,

Apologies for the confusion -- the README in the TemoaProject/data repo needs to be updated. The files you're referring to relate to a study we completed in published in Environmental Modeling and Software in 2015. Here's a link to the final database files. However, I would recommend using the Open Energy Outlook database, which includes much more recent data.

Best,
Joe