Parameter 'CapacityToActivity' defined with '2' dimensions, but data has '1064' values

Aaron Belman Martínez

Feb 21, 2022, 10:18:07 PM2/21/22
to Temoa Project
Hi community!

I have a question regarding running the US_National.sql data file from the US Energy-Related Greenhouse Gas Emissions in the Absence of Federal Climate Policy Zenodo File.

Every time I try to run the model the following message appears in my anaconda prompt:

Reading data files. Exception found in create_temoa_instance
Parameter 'CapacityToActivity' defined with '2' dimensions, but data has '1064' values
Are you missing a value for a 2-dimensional index?

This seems to be a problem with the US_National.sql relational database, as I can fully run both the temoa_utopia.sqlite and temoa_test_system.sqlite files without a problem.

I attach a picture of the way I am initializing the model

Any advice?

Kind regards,

Aaron

Screenshot 2022-02-19 140701.png

Joe

Feb 21, 2022, 10:20:57 PM2/21/22
to Temoa Project
Hi Aaron,

When running Temoa with US_National.sqlite, are you using the latest version of Temoa from the Github repo or the one from the zenodo archive? The code version from the zenodo archive should work.

Best,
Joe

Aaron Belman Martínez

Feb 22, 2022, 8:23:58 AM2/22/22
to Temoa Project
Hi Joe, I was using the latest version from Temoa on Github, thanks for pointing that out. Now that I am looking for the Zenodo version that you recommended, I haven't been able to find the .yml file of the environment to run that specific version. I looked at  TemoaProject: US Energy-Related Greenhouse Gas Emissions in the Absence of Federal Climate Policy and  TemoaProject/temoa: v1.0 but it seems the environment.yml is in neither of them. Could you point out where can I find that version?

Thanks in advance Joe.

Kind regards,

Aaron

Joe

Feb 22, 2022, 4:31:56 PM2/22/22
to Temoa Project
Hi Aaron,

That particular analysis pre-dates our use of an environment file -- sorry for the inconvenience. As a first step, try using the current environment file but the archived Temoa code in zenodo and let me know if it works.

best,
Joe