RampUp and RampDown Parameters

Aaron Belman Martínez

Jan 18, 2022, 1:10:39 PM1/18/22
to Temoa Project
Hi everyone!

I am currently understanding all parameters within Temoa and I was wondering why the RampUp and RampDown parameters (explained in the Temoa documentation - https://temoacloud.com/temoaproject/Documentation.html#database-construction) do not appear in the database construction file (temoa_schema.sql), nor in the temoa_utopia.sql.

I am interested in running Temoa as a seasonal energy dispatch model and those parameters are essential for this kind of analysis.

Is there an updated schema file for database construction that includes those parameters?

Thanks in advance!

Aaron

Samuel Dotson

Jan 18, 2022, 2:56:46 PM1/18/22
to Temoa Project
Datafiles for actual analyses can be found here:
These are generally more complete.

Best,

Sam

Samuel G. Dotson
Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering 2021
Bachelor of Science in Engineering Physics
Pronouns: he/him/his

Temoa Project

Jan 18, 2022, 2:59:40 PM1/18/22
to Temoa Project
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your interest.
We added the RampUp and RampDown parameters to the temoa_schema.sql file in a commit made in December 2021. You may need to retrieve a more recent version of the repository to see these changes.
Let us know if you have any issues accessing these tables.

Best,
Aranya

Aaron Belman Martínez

Jan 18, 2022, 8:00:50 PM1/18/22
to Temoa Project
Thank you very much Aranya!

I had the previous schema file, therefore, some parameters were not up to date.

Kind regards,

Aaron