TEMOA Solver issues - Gurobi

Precious Afolabi

Feb 23, 2023, 10:47:20 PM2/23/23
to Temoa Project
Hi TEMOA community,

I'm having issues solving my Temoa Instance with Gurobi. I was wondering if anyone has a cue to this error?

Please find attached the gurobi  error screenshot

Thank you

gurobi error_screen.jpg

Sean Smillie

Feb 25, 2023, 3:27:46 PM2/25/23
to Temoa Project
Hi Precious,

It looks like your machine ran out of memory. How much RAM does the computer you're running this on have? Depending on the size of the model you're running, it may be helpful to run the model on a machine with a lot of RAM, like a server.

Sean

Precious Afolabi

Mar 2, 2023, 2:02:50 PM3/2/23
to Temoa Project on behalf of Sean Smillie
Hi Sean,

 That makes sense because my computer has 8 GB installed RAM but from the task manager, I see that I've used up ~85%. I'll look into setting it up on a server..

Thanks again,
Precious