Which TEMOA Technology (Process) generates Petroleum Products Transmission and Storage emissions?

Masha

Mar 7, 2023, 4:49:32 PM3/7/23
to Temoa Project
Hi everyone,

Would it be possible to help me that emissions coming from transmission and storage of petroleum products such as natural gas is assigned to which technology (process) in TEMOA?

Thank you,
Masha

Katie Jordan

Mar 7, 2023, 5:00:00 PM3/7/23
to Temoa Project on behalf of Masha
Hi Masha,

All upstream emissions for processing fuels are tagged to the supply sector. You can see a full list by looking in the technologies table and filtering 'sector' by 'supply'. Depending on the end-use sector, the emissions factor may change. For example, you can find the upstream emissions for natural gas to the electricity sector under the technology 'IMPELCNGA_S3'.

Best,
Katie

Mahsa Soleimani

Mar 7, 2023, 5:14:37 PM3/7/23
to Temoa Project on behalf of Katie Jordan
Thank you so much, Katie.

What about emissions coming from incineration and waste burning?

Best,
Masha

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Temoa Project" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/temoa-project/CAMsv1_ppLjTw9bsOmu04oq3tE8FxxkOnob7i93Hqe3jGmZyLYA%40mail.gmail.com.

Katie Jordan

Mar 7, 2023, 5:21:29 PM3/7/23
to Temoa Project on behalf of Masha
Masha,

We don't represent incineration and waste burning other than burning agricultural waste as a biomass feedstock to produce electricity.

You can learn more about the data inputs and the various technologies in our documentation notebooks, found here.

Best,
Katie

Masha