High-resolution land cover types

Amos Tai

Jul 4, 2019, 4:05:53 AM7/4/19
to te...@googlegroups.com, Felix Leung, Maiheliyaer Sadeke (IEES), jimmyw...@gmail.com
Hi TEMIR developers (but especially Donald and Perry),

While Prof. FUNG Tung and I are still arranging to meet to discuss how we may make use of his vegetation datasets, please see the composite of high-resolution land cover types (~0.5 km) compiled by my former postdoc, Dr. FU Yu, under Data/MODIS_LULC here:

This should be good to start with to build a high-resolution grid for Hong Kong. Please share the R tools for plotting Hong Kong maps, should you find any.

P.S. Other datasets can also be found in the same directory, including the newly processed LAI_Liu2012 data.

Best,
Amos
--
Amos P. K. Tai, Ph.D.