Fwd: Bhagavadgiita in utf or pdf

Arjuna Rao Chavala

Nov 18, 2013, 9:44:14 AM11/18/13
to telug...@googlegroups.com, తెవికి telugu wiki

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sree ganesh <sgane...@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/11/15
Subject: Bhagavadgiita in utf or pdf
To: "telug...@googlegroups.com" <telug...@googlegroups.com>, Arjuna Rao Chavala <arjun...@gmail.com>

Dear All,
I have to thank full to all of you guys who are contributing to వికీసోర్స్ లో  ఆంధ్ర మహాభారతంలోని కొన్ని భాగాలు.

Really those texts helped me a lot to do computational stylistics study of Kavitrayam. I will send my research paper to all of u guys once presented.  Thanks to Arjunrao garu to inform about that link.

Now i am requesting you for one suggestion.

we are planing to do some computational based comparative study of bhagavadgiita.

some how we got Parshion, Hibru, German translation of bhagavadgiita in utf8. I am not able to get that for indian languages in utf. (if utf is not available  pdf is also fine. I will try to convert by using OCR)

So please help me to get bhagadvadgiitha in indian languages.

Your help will be acknowledged.

Regards
Ganesh