[racchabanda] Rahm Emmanuel

karavadi raghavarao

Feb 26, 2011, 5:20:22 AM2/26/11
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
Dear Lyla Garu,

Received your E. Mail.Very happy for your prompt response.

On the bright side, ever since the layoff and my divorce it's been much easier
to balance work and family"

Yes I laughed, Because after the lay off there will be no work.After the Divorce
there will be no

family and no quarrels.That is my understanding. It is just like saying " A.
Non Performer will be the best Performer" . It is so becuase if one performs
there will be mistakes.If one does not perform there will not be any mistakes.
After your previous E. Mail I referred Wikipedia to know about the New Chicago
Mayor Designate. I have not found any Indian Connection to him. That is why I
asked .because Mayors will come and go. It is a Routine in Politics,

Leaving that matter I want to know whether the Sapthgiri DD Channel comes in
any region of the USA and UK. I did a Literary Interview on Srinadhudu- Telugu
Vyakthithwam. That will be telecast on 14-3-2011 at 9AM.( IST)It is an Half an
Hour Program.Anyhow this time I will make CD of it when it is telecast to send
it to you.

Karavadi Raghava Rao

------------------------------------

Courtesy: http://www.kanneganti.com/

Anil Kurnool

Mar 5, 2011, 7:43:59 AM3/5/11
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
Dear Raghavarao Garu,

Referring to your program,

<Cut>

Leaving that matter I want to know whether the Sapthgiri DD Channel comes
in
any region of the USA and UK. I did a Literary Interview on Srinadhudu-
Telugu
Vyakthithwam. That will be telecast on 14-3-2011 at 9AM.( IST)It is an Half
an
Hour Program.Anyhow this time I will make CD of it when it is telecast to
send
it to you.

</Paste>

Would it not be a better idea to upload that video to YouTube and share a
link on this forum, for benefit of one and all? Just some thoughts though!

Regards,
Anil Kurnool

--
~~~~ www.enamaskar.com