Re: [racchabanda] Re: Mullapudi Venkata Ramana no more

V. Chowdary Jampala

Feb 23, 2011, 9:50:42 PM2/23/11
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 8:25 PM, jabalimuni <jabal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Mullapudi Venkata Ramana's death is felt with great sorrow and telugu
> people miss Ramana of the duo"Ramana and Bapu" who worked together for a
> number of years.The date of death of Mullapudi Venkata Ramana is
> Thursday,the 24th February,2011?

Yes, Indian Standard Time.

Regards -- V Chowdary Jampala

------------------------------------

Courtesy: http://www.kanneganti.com/

Velcheru Narayana Rao

Feb 23, 2011, 10:07:05 PM2/23/11
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
I am deeply saddened to hear of Mullapudi Venkataramana's death. He was
a very good friend.
I became his ardent admirer when he was writing Budugu, and ever since I
read everything wrote with
great joy. Ramana dedicated one his books to me as a token of his
friendship, which I always
remember with gratitude and pride. He wielded Telugu language with a
skill and sophistication that very few modern writers had achieved. He
was modest and never wanted to parade his talents. If he knew he was no
ordinary writer, he never made it pubic.

Telugu language and literature lost a truly great writer.Bapu lost a
friend and a collaborator. The twin names -- Bapu and Ramana will last
forever in the minds and hearts of Telugu people. It is great loss for
Bapu. I share his sorrow.

Velcheru Narayana Rao

On 2/23/2011 7:46 PM, V. Chowdary Jampala wrote:

> It is with great regret and sorrow, I type here that the creator of buDugu
> and seegEnaprasoonaamba, raadha and gOpaalam, appaaraavu and the
> contractor,
> the one and only muLLapooDi venkaTaramaNa passed away at 1:30 AM Friday
> 2/24/10 IST.
>
> With a heavy heart, I offer my condolences to baapu gaaru, muLLapooDi
> family
> and all his fans.

devMannemela

Feb 23, 2011, 10:11:39 PM2/23/11
to racch...@yahoogroups.com, V. Chowdary Jampala
Very sorry to hear this.
My heartfelt condolences to Anu garu, Bapu garu and the rest of his family.

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 5:46 PM, V. Chowdary Jampala <cjam...@gmail.com>wrote:

> It is with great regret and sorrow, I type here that the creator of buDugu
> and seegEnaprasoonaamba, raadha and gOpaalam, appaaraavu and the
> contractor,
> the one and only muLLapooDi venkaTaramaNa passed away at 1:30 AM Friday
> 2/24/10 IST.

V. Chowdary Jampala

jabalimuni

Feb 23, 2011, 9:25:38 PM2/23/11
to racch...@yahoogroups.com

--- In racch...@yahoogroups.com, "V. Chowdary Jampala" <cjampala@...> wrote:

Mullapudi Venkata Ramana's death is felt with great sorrow and telugu people miss Ramana of the duo"Ramana and Bapu" who worked together for a number of years.The date of death of Mullapudi Venkata Ramana is Thursday,the 24th February,2011?

r_sista

Feb 24, 2011, 2:46:44 PM2/24/11
to racch...@yahoogroups.com
Very sad indeed. Only the other day, I was reading "Idharammayilu..mugguru abbayilu". May his soul RIP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WGmtU7nLE0&feature=related