How to Record Popup

QA_new

Sep 13, 2011, 7:01:42 AM9/13/11
to tellurium-users
Hi

I have to record Delete java script alert(popup). Whats way to record
it, as on clicking it there is no recrding done in Trumph IDE.

Please suggest

Thanks

Jian Fang

Sep 13, 2011, 5:08:59 PM9/13/11
to telluri...@googlegroups.com
Not supported yet. The issue was assigned to Vivek, but no one works on it now.

http://code.google.com/p/aost/issues/detail?id=100&can=1&q=popup

Hari

Sep 15, 2011, 8:08:38 AM9/15/11
to telluri...@googlegroups.com
HI ,
    we have an application with the login fields as "id=uname","admin"
"id=pword","admin" (CVS).

datadriven{
    dataprovider{
    //specify which data reader you like the data provider to use
    //the valid options include "PipeFileReader", "CVSFileReader" at this point
    reader = "CVSFileReader"
   }
   }

where can we use the login details for data driven the username and password in the below code ?

Regards,
Hari

Jian Fang

Sep 16, 2011, 5:06:55 PM9/16/11
to telluri...@googlegroups.com
Define the data fields for your CSV data and then use the bind()
method to access the data from your code.

More details here:

http://code.google.com/p/aost/wiki/DataDrivenTesting