This Monday (not Tuesday) March 9 @ 12:00pm EDT -- Online Cell Modeling Seminar with Patrick Boyle and Miguel A. Aon

Yosef Roth

Mar 4, 2020, 9:45:03 AM3/4/20
to Roth, Yosef
image.png
REMINDER: The next seminar will be this Monday (rather than Tuesday) March 9. Due to daylight savings time in the US, the seminar will be one hour earlier than usual for certain time zones. It will be at 12:00pm EDT, and 17:00 UTC+1

The Center for Reproducible Biomedical Modeling would like to invite you to participate in our seminar this Monday March. 9th. We will hear from on their efforts to understand cardiactissue using computationa lmodels. Their talks will span multiple scales, from metabolic networks to ion conductance, and spatially-propagating electrical signals to tissue heterogeneity.
image.png
We are looking for students, postdoctoral researchers, and faculty who value collaborative problem solving and are interested in learning about the most recent developments modeling.

Seminar Details

Days: Next on Monday March 9

Time: 12 pm EDT.

Location: Online Zoom webinar. Please use this link for all seminars.

Format: 20 minutes presentation #1, 20s minute presentation #2, 30 minutes discussion

Archive: Past seminars will be available at YouTube

More informationhttp://reproduciblebiomodels.org/seminar. And see attached flyer.

Thank you,

Samuel Miravet Verde

Veronica Porubsky