Templates

Rhonda C. Holden

May 25, 2011, 12:39:51 PM5/25/11
to telestroke...@googlegroups.com

Christina,  I am very interested  in working to develop templates to share.  Great idea!

Rhonda Holden, RN, MSN

Chief Quality Officer

Administrator of Patient Safety/Risk Management

Kittitas Valley Community Hospital

Ellensburg, WA 98926

(509)933-8653

The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain Protected Health Information. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or by return e-mail

Christina Thielst

Jun 2, 2011, 11:55:24 AM6/2/11
to Telestroke Initiative
Thanks, Rhonda!

Below is a list of items we can create. We will want to prioritize
the list and create those items that will have the most value to our
members. Please share your opinions and let Rhonda and I know if you
would like to particiapte in this project.

Patient Information/Education Materials
Telestroke Workflows - Clinical, Administrative, etc.
Consent Form
Acute Stroke Management Protocol(s) and Procedures (multidisciplinary
with telemedicine technologies)
Stroke Order Form
Transfer Order Form
Outcome Report Form
Guidelines for Referring/Transferring Hospital
Clinical Grading Matrix
Administrative Grading Matrix
Template Provider Agreement
Patient Satisfaction Survey
Any Others?

Rhonda C. Holden

Jun 2, 2011, 12:09:53 PM6/2/11
to Christina Thielst, Telestroke Initiative
We may be including this under "protocols" but a standardized best practice swallow screening tool and nurse competency checklist would be helpful.

KVCH has developed a joint NIHSS tool for EMS to initiate in the field and continue in the ED- we have shared this with King County-

Other ideas?

Thanks, Rhonda!

Christina Thielst

Jun 8, 2011, 7:56:13 PM6/8/11
to Telestroke Initiative
Two additional items suggested are:

Telestroke Tracking Tool (for quality improvement)
Review of Telestroke Coding & Reimbursement
> For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/telestroke-initiative?hl=en.

Christina Thielst

Jun 9, 2011, 2:17:45 PM6/9/11
to Telestroke Initiative

We have a competency check list for tele-stroke mocks. J

Julie Hall-Barrow, EdD
Assistant Professor, UAMS College of Public Health
Education Director, UAMS Center for Distance Health
wk - 501-686-8512
cell - 501-940-4932
fax - 501-686-7040