[teler-resources] Directory bruteforce threat now using fuzz.txt dataset

teler-announce

<teler-announce@googlegroups.com>
Aug 19, 2023, 7:52:46 AM8/19/23
to teler-announce
Dear users,

Starting from August 13, 2023, teler-resources no longer uses the dirsearch dataset for identifying directory bruteforce threats. Therefore, we have opted to utilize the fuzz.txt list for this purpose.

We believe that this alteration in the dataset represents a more effective and pertinent measure for identifying directory bruteforce threats. This strategic shift reflects our commitment to enhancing the effectiveness of our threat detection mechanisms by adopting a dataset that aligns more closely with the evolving nature of these threats. This transition is rooted in the conviction that a dataset tailored to the specific nuances of directory bruteforce attempts will enable us to better safeguard our apps from potential threats.

Best!
dw1