[teler-proxy] New version v1.1.0 released!

teler-announce

<teler-announce@googlegroups.com>
Oct 26, 2023, 12:44:36 AM10/26/23
to teler-announce
Dear users,

teler Proxy has launched version 1.1.0, introducing enhanced writing capabilities and improved logging functionality.

With the release of teler WAF version 1.2.0, which offers advanced log management and customization options, teler Proxy is now fully compatible with it.

As a package, we have introduced a new input, I/O log writer, enabling you to tailor the handling of teler WAF tunnel alerts to your specific needs. This includes the ability to send alerts to remote logging services, store them in a database, or manage them in a specialized manner, giving you greater flexibility and control over your logging processes.

Best!
dw1