[teler-waf] New version v1.2.0 released!

teler-announce

<teler-announce@googlegroups.com>
Oct 6, 2023, 1:08:05 AM10/6/23
to teler-announce
Dear users,

We are excited to introduce teler WAF version 1.2.0, a release packed with an array of fresh features, enhancements, and bug fixes aimed at elevating the library's security and UX.

Here is a concise overview of the noteworthy changes in teler WAF version 1.2.0:
  • Streamlined Compilation of Threat Datasets
    • We've optimized the compilation process for threat datasets like Bad Referrer and Common Web Attack, eliminating the need for dual regexp engines. This enhances performance and reduces reliance on the built-in regexp engine. (since v1.2.0-alpha.1)
  • Enhanced Threat Package
    • We've introduced the Count method within the threat package, providing more robust threat analysis capabilities. (since v1.2.0-alpha.2)
    • The Location method in the threat package is now accessible externally, allowing for more versatile threat management. (since v1.2.0-beta.1)
  • Improved Alert Forwarding
    • We've implemented a batcher for forwarding alerts to your Falco Sidekick instance, streamlining your alert management process. (since v1.2.0-beta.2)
  • Fine-Tuned Control
    • We've introduced a Verbose option, giving users greater control over verbosity in logging. (since v1.2.0-rc.1)
    • Additionally, the LogWriter option has been added, simplifying log management and customization. (since v1.2.0)

We encourage you to explore these enhancements by upgrading to teler WAF version 1.2.0. This release marks a significant step forward in fortifying your web apps and enhancing your overall experience with our library.

For a comprehensive breakdown of these updates and more, please refer to this diff link: v1.1.7..v1.2.0.

Thank you!

Warm regards,
dw1