[teler-resources] Upgraded Bad IP Address Datasets 🚀

teler-announce

<teler-announce@googlegroups.com>
Feb 17, 2024, 12:55:15 PMFeb 17
to teler-announce
Dear users,

Effective February 17, 2024, we have incorporated a new and improved dataset into our Bad IP Address lists to enhance the efficacy of our threat detection mechanisms. Specifically, we have integrated a comprehensive list of ipsum alongside the existing Nginx Ultimate Bad Bot Blocker collection.

This strategic decision is rooted in our commitment to staying ahead of evolving threats and providing you with the most robust defense against malicious activities. The ipsum dataset, with its elevated blacklist level 3 and more, aligns seamlessly with our objective of safeguarding your apps from potential security risks.

Best!
dw1