[teler-proxy] Initial public release

teler-announce

<teler-announce@googlegroups.com>
Oct 6, 2023, 11:24:41 PM10/6/23
to teler-announce
Dear users,

We are thrilled to announce the public release of teler Proxy, your gateway to a fortified web app defense system! In our relentless pursuit of web security excellence, we've developed teler Proxy to seamlessly integrate with teler WAF and safeguard your locally running web services against a myriad of threats, such as OWASP Top 10 categories 🔐 like cross-site scripting (XSS) or SQL injection 💉, known vulnerabilities or exploits 🔍, malicious actors 👾, botnets 🤖, unwanted crawlers or scrapers 🕷️, and directory bruteforce 🔑 attacks. 🥷

Don't leave your web apps vulnerable to ever-evolving cyber threats.

Go get teler Proxy and fortify your defenses today! 🛡️
👉 https://github.com/kitabisa/teler-proxy

Best!
dw1