Re: [Telecom_Museum] Digest for telecom_museum@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Keith Cheshire

Mar 7, 2017, 10:59:14 AM3/7/17
to telecom...@googlegroups.com
Seems a bit High compared to what I have seen over the years.

I would expect $500-$800 tops!

Keith Cheshire

Keith Cheshire

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect."

—  Jonathan Swift (1667-1745)

On Mar 7, 2017, at 5:40 AM, telecom...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Robert Bottari <rbot...@gmail.com>: Mar 06 05:26AM -0800

I have a restored 551 Switchboard in working condition, I have all CD's and
SD's and some tolls, lamps fuses and work light 48V & 24V lamps,
I would like to sell it, is $1500 a good price ?

Wayne Merit

Robert Sund

Apr 3, 2018, 7:08:47 PM4/3/18
to telecom...@googlegroups.com
hello, looking for coin machine keys for a 233 G set. need upper housing and security upper housing key.