IPSEC Block

Wasim Baig

Nov 6, 2013, 5:38:53 AM11/6/13
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
PTA has blocked IPSEC?

Some of my tunnels are down and this is the reason being given by the providers.

--
wasim h. baig | +92 30 0850 8070 | peace be upon you ...

Tee Emm

Nov 6, 2013, 10:50:30 AM11/6/13
to TGP
They are working very actively on blocking IP addresses in suspicion of voip. Not sure about IPSec but you could expect anything from these people.

-T

Tariq Mustafa - 03458237788 @tariqmustafa

Fouad Bajwa

Nov 6, 2013, 5:47:39 AM11/6/13
to TGP Group
If PTA is blocking IPSEC then it might as well shutdown the whole of
the Internet in Pakistan. Have you tried testing IPSEC transport mode
to see if thats available or is all being blocked under VPN filtering?

I was of the notion that the software industry and isp association
were against the ban on on VPNs?

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Wasim Baig <wasi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> --

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa
ICT4D and Internet Governance Advisor
My Blog: Internet's Governance: http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/
Follow my Tweets: http://twitter.com/fouadbajwa

Farhan Jaffer

Nov 6, 2013, 11:29:40 AM11/6/13
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com, TGP Group
It's random behavior ... Not all IPSec tunnels goes down.

Sent from my iPhone