Pakistan NOG

Srinivas Chendi (APNIC)

Feb 6, 2015, 2:59:22 AM2/6/15
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

Hope this email finds you well.

I am visiting Islamabad soon and making an attempt to convene a meeting
among interested stakeholders to discuss and reach a consensus to
establish national network operators group for Pakistan.

Invitation to this meeting is open. If you or your colleagues residing
in Islamabad would wish to join this meeting, here are the details

Date: 16 Feb 2015
Time: 11:30am
Venue: PISA HQs, F-10 Markaz, Islamabad

Hope to see some of you at the meeting.

Best regards
Sunny

Srinivas (Sunny) Chendi
Senior Advisor - Internet Development
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)

haris....@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2015, 3:06:20 AM2/6/15
to Srinivas Chendi (APNIC)
Hello Brother! Long time!, are you transiting ‎form dubai?

/HS

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Feb 6, 2015, 4:07:27 AM2/6/15
to Srinivas Chendi (APNIC)
‎Hi Sunny,

It's been a very long while - if you're transiting through ‎Duba, we should make an effort to meet. :)

- Mustafa

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Date: Monday, 16 Feb 2015
Time: 5:30 PM
Venue: CIT Plaza (next to De-Watson) F-10 Markaz, Islamabad
Agenda:
- Welcome and introductions
- Objectives
- Organisation
- Funding
- Management
- Participation
- AOB
- VoT

If you or your colleagues would like to join remotely, please follow these webex details:

-----------------------------
APNIC Webex invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

PKNOG
Monday, 16 February 2015
17:30 pm  |  Islamabad Time |  2 hrs

Join WebEx meeting
https://apnicwebex.webex.com/apnicwebex/j.php?MTID=meedd6b7e4394438220ba05ab95a1e698
Meeting number:         866 698 890
Meeting password:       islamabad
-------------------------------

Looking forward to a great meeting.
Sunny

On 10/02/2015 11:56 AM, Ammar Jaffri wrote:

Dear Sunny,

Thanks for your update, PISA team is read to host the event at 5.30 PM
on Monday 16th Feb at CIT Plaza ( next to De-Watson ) F-10 Markaz
Islamabad.

Broadband Internet, Full Multimedia Support and Power Backup support
would be available. For any technical arrangement Please coordinate with
Mr Mubashir National Coordinator PISA, he is being copied in this mail.

Please inform the approx. number of parson for arrangement of refreshments.

Regards,

Ammar Jaffri
0300-8551479

Srinivas (Sunny) Chendi
Senior Advisor - Internet Development
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)

Dr Arshad Ali, Prof & Principal

TIE Charter Member, Islamabad

OPEN Charter Member, Islamabad

NUST School of EE&CS