Android play store not working on PTCL

hassan

Dec 23, 2013, 8:59:04 AM12/23/13
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
I am facing and confirmed by others that android play store not working on PTCL bandwidth. Whereas its working on other BB operators. Upon query to PTCL , they refused with a smile that we don't offer support for mobile phones so nothing can be done. How surprising?

Wasim Baig

Dec 24, 2013, 12:11:02 AM12/24/13
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
works fine here in Lahore on PTCL DSL ...

-wasim

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 6:59 PM, hassan <m.hass...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am facing and confirmed by others that android play store not working on PTCL bandwidth. Whereas its working on other BB operators. Upon query to PTCL , they refused with a smile that we don't offer support for mobile phones so nothing can be done. How surprising?

wasim h. baig | +92 30 0850 8070 | peace be upon you ...