TekRadius MAC Bind or andy 2nd Factor in free Version

M BILAL MAQSOODI

Jun 14, 2022, 12:03:41 PM6/14/22
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
I want to bind the MAC Address of Client. I tested some attribute e.g added  the attribute >check > lock MAC Address ( But it will only bind the IP not MAC of the user)

I also tried an attribute > check >Mac-addr ( but it also not work)

Please guide how to do this...

hopefully we purchase the corporate edition.

Yasin KAPLAN

Jun 14, 2022, 12:06:07 PM6/14/22
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
Hi,

You should add Calling-Station-Id = <MAC Address of the Client> as a check attribute to the user profile. You can check received MAC address format in TekRADIUS log which can be accessible through file menu of TekRADIUS Manager. You should set Settings = Sessions in Settings / Service Parameters to see session details in the log file.

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN