TekRadius can't authenticate from the Cisco Switch

Htike Aung Kyaw

Mar 8, 2021, 2:26:36 AM3/8/21
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
Hi Yasin,
I have a problem authenticate from the cisco switch. however, I downloaded the free version of TekRadius, want to setup up my testbed. I've one Fortigate as my gateway, 1 Cisco Switch, and 1AP.
when I test from the Fortigate, I can see success both user credential and NAS. But on Cisco Switch I'm not able to authenticate and AP also. could you help me with this?

I've attached the info below as much as I can. I'm trying to resolve the problem but I could not able to see the log file, not much info. I'm still new to Radius.

Regards,
Htike Aung Kyaw

Systeminfo.JPG
Setting.JPG
NAS.JPG

Yasin KAPLAN

Mar 8, 2021, 4:05:23 AM3/8/21
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
Hi,

Can you send TekRADIUS log entries (Accessible through File menu) after setting log level to Developer at Settings / Service Parameters?

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN