Cisco router TekRadius authentication with LDAP server

Law King Hin

Apr 15, 2021, 5:50:47 AM4/15/21
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
Hi Yasin,

I have a LDAP server and a TekRadius server. I tested with cisco router radius login with  TekRadius is completely fine. When I try to add LDAP authentication to TekRadius, it is not working.

1.png

Thanks!

Yasin KAPLAN

Apr 15, 2021, 5:52:44 AM4/15/21
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
Hi,

Can you send TekRADIUS log entries (Accessible through File menu) after setting log level to developer at Settings / Service Parameters for an authentication attempt?

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN

Law King Hin

Apr 16, 2021, 3:51:02 AM4/16/21
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
3.png
Debug message (NativeLDAPQuery) The supplied credential is invalid

Law King Hin

Apr 16, 2021, 3:51:05 AM4/16/21
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
Dear Yasin,

The cisco group group user with user account and password ( not using LDAP/AD ) can access normally.

yasin....@gmail.com在 2021年4月15日星期四下午5:52:44 [UTC+8]寫道:

Law King Hin

Apr 16, 2021, 3:51:09 AM4/16/21
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
2.png

yasin....@gmail.com在 2021年4月15日星期四下午5:52:44 [UTC+8]寫道:

Yasin KAPLAN

Apr 16, 2021, 4:03:12 AM4/16/21
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
Hi,

The error message in the screen capture is different than "The supplied credential is invalid"

I think there is problem with syntax of value of Directory-Server attribute in AD group. Can you send it in a private message directly to me?

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN

Yasin KAPLAN

Apr 16, 2021, 4:50:53 AM4/16/21
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
Your Directory-Server attribute should look like

You should not enter just an IP address.

Law King Hin

May 4, 2021, 4:35:14 AM5/4/21
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
Hi Yasin,

How could I edit if have sub domain ?

Thanks!

Yasin KAPLAN

May 4, 2021, 4:38:16 AM5/4/21
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
It should look like

ldaps://example.com/uid=%uid%,cn=group1,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=com

Law King Hin

May 4, 2021, 4:41:46 AM5/4/21
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
Hi Yasin,

cn means the sub domain name ?, such as hk.test.com,   sz.test.com. I will input hk / sz ?

Thank!

Yasin KAPLAN

May 4, 2021, 4:43:04 AM5/4/21
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS