unable to delete user with name starting by a quote

Pierre gaudillere

Jun 3, 2022, 10:00:11 AM6/3/22
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
Hi,

I made a mistake adding users to a tekradius server: its name starts with a single quote.
Since then I am unable to delete this user. Is there something I can do?

best regards,

Pierre

Yasin KAPLAN

Jun 3, 2022, 10:02:49 AM6/3/22
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
Hi,

You can delete it by executing following SQL statement through MS SQL Management Studio in the TekRADIUS database;

Delete * from Users where Username = '''username'

Latest version has a tab named SQL which allows you to execute such SQL statements.

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN

Pierre gaudillere

Jun 3, 2022, 10:08:22 AM6/3/22
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
I have the tekradius LT version, the db file is locked. Is there a way to unlock it?

Yasin KAPLAN

Jun 3, 2022, 10:08:46 AM6/3/22
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS

Pierre gaudillere

Jun 3, 2022, 10:13:47 AM6/3/22
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
I was trying to open tekradius.db not tekradius.db3. With the right file, it is ok now!
thanks,

Pierre