TekRADIUS LT freeware version possibilites

Radoslaw “Rad” Slezak

Mar 31, 2023, 11:53:34 AM3/31/23
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
Hi,

I am looking for a simple Radius solution to be used as AAA user authentication on the switches. No other features are required since it only should be used for central user managment instead of using local users on the devices. Aloc local datamase such sqlite is enough.

I am wondering if the free version of TekRADIUS LT will cover my needs?

There used to be old software - WinRadius also free up to 5 users but it is quite old and not supported anymore so I am looking something newer to use.

Thank You,
Rad

Yasin KAPLAN

Mar 31, 2023, 11:54:58 AM3/31/23
to KaplanSoft TekRADIUS
Hi,

You can use TekRADIUS in freeware mode for plain RADIUS authentication in your case.

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN