TEITOK version 2

已查看 12 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Maarten Janssen

未读,
2018年2月23日 07:49:082018/2/23
收件人 TEITOK
We just released version 2 of TEITOK, marking a full change from the initial idea. TEITOK initially was a tool to view and edit XML files, index them with CWB, and then search them using CQP. First cwb-encode was dropped in favour of a dedicated tt-cwb-encode, which directly works on XML files, then a list of different view and edit functions were added for different kinds of XML files (waveform view, manuscript view, etc.), and now finally, we developped a custom CQL query tool called tt-cqp, which is used in various parts of TEITOK, and can in principle even be used as a full replacement for cqp. With these changes in place, we hope TEITOK provides a much richer experience of using corpora, with dedicated tools for a number of different corpus types.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子