@ PDF John Surtees My Incredible Life On Two And Four Wheels Ebooks Download

Anjing Banget

Apr 14, 2022, 9:11:47 PM4/14/22
to tehs...@googlegroups.com

READ OR DOWNLOAD John Surtees: My Incredible Life On Two And Four Wheels Full Book.

This long-awaited book is a photographic memoir by the only man to have won World Championships on motorcycles and in cars. Containing nearly 300 photographs from Surtees' own collection as well as from the world's finest motorsport picture libraries, this major book presents a complete visual record of Surtees' life accompanied by fascinating commentary written in collaboration with co-author Mike Nicks. Chapters of particular interest are those covering Surtees's formative years and the extraordinary 1960 season in which he raced both motorcycles and cars, winning two World Championships on MV Agusta bikes as well as taking second place for Lotus in the British GP, which was only his second Formula 1 race. Royalties from sales of the book will go to the Henry Surtees Foundation, which was set up to honour the memory of John's son Henry, who was killed in a freak accident at Brands Hatch in 2009.- The early years (up to 1952): a childhood around motorcycle racing, apprenticeship .

Would You Like To Be Download To Get The John Surtees: My Incredible Life On Two And Four Wheels Book? Simple, You Just Click The Link Below: