Copy and paste

Annaime

May 2, 2011, 5:32:19 PM5/2/11
to Tegaki Handwriting Recognition Project
Hi. I just found out about this program and it's awesome that I can
write Japanese on my tablet and have it convert into typed Japanese.
but I can't copy and paste any of the converted characters into a word
document. Is there a way to do this? Please let me know. Thank you
very much!

Annaime

Mathieu Blondel

May 2, 2011, 5:39:27 PM5/2/11
to tegak...@googlegroups.com

The entered characters should get copied to the clipboard when you
click the return arrow icon (the first icon on the top-right).

Mathieu

godart

May 5, 2011, 3:37:21 AM5/5/11
to Tegaki Handwriting Recognition Project
Just tried the application on Ubuntu and when hitting the arrow and
trying Ctrl+v afterwards, I do not see the character being pasted.
Something I am doing wrong?
The application was a long-needed one though. Congratulations.

Dvorah

Nov 28, 2012, 5:51:17 AM11/28/12
to tegak...@googlegroups.com
steps
1. open textedit
2. open tegaki
3. sketch your letter
4. select search tool
5. letter will show up
6. click letter so it is highlighted
7. mouse over edit (click on it)
8. select copy
9. go to textedit
10. paste - done

Arboury

Oct 31, 2013, 5:27:19 AM10/31/13
to tegak...@googlegroups.com
thank you, I did it!

在 2012年11月28日星期三UTC+8下午6时51分17秒,Dvorah写道:

Adrien Lemaire

Jul 13, 2014, 7:51:57 PM7/13/14
to tegak...@googlegroups.com, reelhap...@gmail.com
Hi guys,

I installed tegaki on arch linux, and while the app is really good at recognizing the kanji I draw, I cannot print it in my browser (eg memrise input field).

When clicking the top button (return arrow), the kanji is clearly not copied in my clipboard. In urxvt (terminal), I noticed that the kanji is printed directly (which is good), but on chromium I lose focus and nothing is done (no copy nothing).

Nobody else having this issue?
It looks like there is no ongoing development done on Tegaki, a bit sad for such a promising application.